Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In Motion



A time to move on
Time to cherish life, go on
See, I'm in motion

My haiku are coming...

Well, anyway, I am thankful for my life everyday. Today I want to tell all of you that I am thankful to my 'ups' and 'downs'... well, as a friend said, that makes me human...

I am really excited to introduce this one, a friend who have seen strength after battles, defeats...

Yes, one must learn to keep in motion... idling prolongs the agony. I learned to smile... and I see myself happy deep inside... problems? Just tiny pieces of a big whole!

Image Credit: M - Pics / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Share it Please

Prime Aque

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2013 Simplified Blogging. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press