Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Monday, February 11, 2013

Blogger Tips and Tricks - The New SimplifiedBlogging 2013

This is a quick post. An update to let you know that Simplified Blogging (SB) is now back in the blogosphere.



I redirected SB to CashOutDecently.com (COD) for couple of months but I realized that I miss my original blog. I miss blogger. COD is powered by Wordpress so I miss doing the tweaks here.

What's new?

SB will now covered tips and tricks for blogger in terms of building a stunning template for you.

This might be the time that I will focus on writing tutorials simplified for beginners. I tell you, I was trying to cover so many things here on SB before, and I recently realized that I should only do the things I love the most.

I love tweaking blogger blogs... that's why I am back.

Honestly I love exploring a lot of things in my Wordpress blog but I must not forget where I came from.  I learned blogging in this beautiful and free platform.

I owe SB for blogger.com!!!

Stay tuned.

Image source: http://yearsixale.blogspot.com
Share it Please

Prime Aque

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2013 Simplified Blogging. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press