Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Cinquain - Happiness



Hi there, as promised I got you here the response of the talk about in town ~ The Cinquain Challenge!


~Happiness
Cheerful, delightful, gleeful
Laughing, giggling, rejoicing
Laughter is the secret of longevity
Blessedness~



All of us can try this poetic style, I gladly scribbled this down after I cleaned my desk at work. See? I may not be the best of the challengers but I enjoyed what I did, that what really counts!

First line - Noun
Second Line - 3 adjectives
Third Line - 3 ing for of the verb or what we call gerunds
Fourth Line - 1 complete sentence that describes/relates to the first line
Fifth Line - The synonyms of the first line


Secret: consult thesaurus.com or your handy thesaurus and dictionary will do. See you guys.

Image Credit: Simon Howden / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Share it Please

Prime Aque

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2013 Simplified Blogging. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press