Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My First Haiku!



Loss and frustration
Patience push me to go on
Success awaits home

Well, I thought of sharing you something new to me. This might not be new to you at all, I have enjoyed several haiku from my blogger friends, and this time I took some time to write one for you.

Just to give you some views, as I am also trying to read some information about this... Haiku is a short Japanese poetry, in an English haiku, it is written with 3 lines, with 5-7-5 syllables respectively.

(info from eHow, wikiHow and Wikipedia)

Image Copyright: zaraki.kenpachi/flickr.com

Share it Please

Prime Aque

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2013 Simplified Blogging. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press